The Nonprofit Development Center (NPDC) of Southern New Jersey is a resource dedicated to helping nonprofits work more efficiently and collaboratively. The NPDC has held a series of effective workshops for staff and board members and established an office at the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) at Rowan University in January 2007. Members and those interested in the NPDC are encouraged to contact the NPDC at email@example.com.
DOWNLOAD OUR 2013 ANNUAL REPORT
To provide training, grant assistance and shared resources for nonprofit organizations in Southern New Jersey.
WHY THE NPDC IS NEEDED
- A shortage of local training
- Demand from local nonprofit leaders
- Decreased funding from government and other sources
- Opportunity to collaborate and draw more grants to the region
- Conduit for Rowan University faculty and students to assist nonprofits through service learning projects
Presentation to Nonprofit Development Center of Southern New Jersey.
- “Ethics Training for Non-Profits” by Claudia Hawkins, US Treasury Internal Revenue Service
- Board Governance Best Practices Frances A. McElhill, Esq. and Tiffany W. Donio, Esq.
- Fiscal Managment Gary Terrinoni, CPA
- Truisms of Fundraising T. Christian Rollins
- I’ll Grant You This Michael Lane
- Nonprofit Development Center of Southern New Jersey – Future of Social Media, 4/19/2011
- The Future of Funding Vidcast Archive, October 13, 2010
- CPAC: The Community Planning & Advocacy Council
- The Wachovia Regional Foundation, February 15, 2007
- The Pennsylvania Cultural Data Project (PACDP)